Join Heather Ingram, RYT-200 and DeDee Cai, RYT-200 for an un-retreat for creative brilliance
When we set our intention for this event, we hesitated to call it a “retreat.” The word makes it sound like were withdrawing from the world and hiding. While there will be plenty of time for stillness, this “retreat” is more like pulling back an arrow, get energized by connecting with others and focusing– right before you let loose and fly!
Most of you are on your journey, living extraordinary lives, and doing amazing things. Whether you are just beginning your journey or are in the middle, this “un-retreat” will be an opportunity for you to get clarity, focus, and make connections.This intimate group experience was designed to facilitate, support and expedite your next level of growth and expansion.
Let’s face it, making valuable and real connections is harder the older we get. It’s difficult to get past the hullabaloo. This un-retreat is a place for our friends and community to get out of their daily routines; a space to connect, create and expand.
We know from experience that’s how the magic happens.
Spend three days in the misty Blue Mountains of Virginia and experience the combination of meditation, workshops, yoga, group support, and laser-focused coaching – all in the luscious green setting of nature.
- Yoga – Each morning begins (Saturday and Sunday) with an invigorating, challenging practice and we close the day (Friday and Saturday) with a restorative practice to help you find focus.
- Workshops – Friday, Saturday and Sunday, there will be workshops and activities around community, creativity and expansion. During this time you’ll have unfettered access to your instructors for coaching, business development advice, and workshopping.
Organic vegetarian and vegan meals will be prepared on-site. Don’t worry if you are an omnivore, we are all foodies, and the recipes will be both cleansing, healthy and (most importantly) scrumptious.
Attendees with food restrictions can be accommodated; please communicate your needs in advance.
The drive to Akasha is full of gorgeous vistas of the Blue Mountains, beautiful country homes and picturesque views that will make you want to pause and drink in the scenery. When you arrive, the first thing you may notice is the faint scent of fir and pine and a stillness that settles on you like a blanket. You’ll find yourself walking softer, already at peace.
Wander into the retreat center, a remodeled chapel, with dark brown rafters that invite the eyes upward or visit the fire circle, and let the view of the mountains draw you in. You’ll sleep in Emerson House, cozy group living, an adult dormitory for those who also love B&Bs. Downstairs, the dining area is reminiscent of an old Italian farmhouse, with an open view of the master kitchen. You are welcome to use the kitchen and bring your own snacks. But trust us, we won’t let you go hungry!
Accommodations: Rooms are shared, two twin beds per room. Feel free to request a roommate, or else we will pair you up. Space is limited and you may ask to be placed on a waitlist should we sell out.
Arrive: Friday, September 15, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM (Opening workshop is at 1:30 PM)
Depart: Sunday 17 after 2:00 PM (Note: The grounds stay open for attendees throughout the afternoon, but the retreat officially ends at 2:00 PM.)
- Early-bird rate is $545.00 by July 31.
- Regular Rate is $595.00
For each person you refer that enrolls, you will receive a $50 discount or credit toward the next retreat, so feel free to share this event with your friends and family via your social media sites.
Cancellation Policy – Please read.
- A non-refundable deposit of $200 is due at the time of booking – Remaining balance is due August 1st (i.e. 45 days before retreat).
- If the reservation is canceled by August 1st, your deposit can be used towards a future retreat within one year of cancellation date.
- If canceled after August 1st the full tuition minus the non-refundable deposit can be used towards a future retreat within one year of cancellation date.
- If canceled after August 16th, no refund or credit of any amount will be given, but your “spot” can be transferred.